Monday, May 08, 2006

In the end,


Oh I've been traveling on a boat and a plane
In a car on a bike with a bus and a train
Traveling there and traveling here
Everywhere in every gear

But oh Lord we pay the price with a
Spin of a wheel - with a roll of a dice
Ah yeah you pay your fare
And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there

-- George
Harrison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is more of a test post to see how things are working. Long story short, I will be traveling to Europe this Saturday, May 13th, and won't return for two months. This will be a place that I can put down what's been going on, and how exactly its been going. My two friends and I will be wandering the continent, dabbling in the customs of the regions and taking part in celebrating this year's World Cup in Germany. So if you've come here by sheer luck, I hope you enjoy, and if you're one of my friends, I wish you could come along.

3 comments:

Anton Seim said...

I'm super flipping pumped to live vicariously with you this summer. Who knows, maybe I'll meet you somewhere on that dirty road.

Anton Seim said...

Kyle! Freaking write something, you've been in Europe for over a week. I heard some recycled garbage from Aileen that you'd rented a car and were driving through France. Write a flipping entry!

Anonymous said...

DUECES WILD!